Friday, July 18, 2014

Today Was Better...A Little

Exercise happened today, in the morning and evening.  Not a super high intensity, but pretty good.  And eating went great...until dinner time.  For some reason, I think because I haven't made quick, convenient options and we keep running around all over the place for errands around dinner time, well, dinner time is hard.

So tomorrow, I will try harder.  *SMILE*

That's it for tonight.  Keeping it simple and to the point.  This is about a change in lifestyle, not just getting to a number on the scale.

I'm excited for going on a hike with the kiddos tomorrow.  I'm definitely trying to keep more variety in my work-out plans because that makes it actually happen!  Good luck to you in your efforts.  I'm weighing in on Tuesday, so I better keep up with it!  You can too!

Love,
Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment