Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Progress & Party Plans

Success again today, at least with getting in the workout.  I think this habit of planning the night before is the way to go.  And even though I had a slice and a half of leftover pizza for lunch, I bypassed the really yummy smelling In-and-Out even though I was out late running errands.  So that's progress.  That's an achievement.  That's a change in lifestyle I'm proud of.   And the Sunflower Salad I had was delicious!

Then we went out tonight and I got a small sugar-free slurpee and smoothie.  I'm not saying I say no to absolutely everything that's not vegan.  My goal is balance.  But I enjoyed what I had all the more because I knew I had exercised and eaten well the rest of the day.

Tomorrow is Sammy's birthday, and just like every other day this week I am going to get up earlier and do my best to exercise.  I've got to keep it going to make it a real habit.  The weight I've lost feels so good, and I want to keep up with the progress.  My goal is 1 cupcake- that's it.  And 1 otter pop.  I want to enjoy the party but not use it as an excuse to gorge.  Positive thoughts....positive thoughts...

Good luck to any of you on the same journey!

Love,
Eva



No comments:

Post a Comment