Saturday, July 26, 2014

"And I'm still going!!!"

"And I'm still going!!!"  That's what my daughter said during her first 5K after we had waded through a creek almost waist deep for me, and definitely waist deep for her.  I love this attitude.  Really, that's all that matters.  That we never give up.  I started trying to get in shape a little over 2 years ago.  I have made a lot of progress.  I've had set backs, and gained back weight I lost.  But I worked hard and lost it again, and have kept it off.  I'm not at my goal weight yet, but "I'm still going!!!"  I'm not giving up.  I'm enjoying living a healthier life, and it's not going to stop!  

It's so good for us to step out of our comfort zones and push the boundaries of what we think we can do.  I'm proud of my mom and my daughter for doing just that and joining me on this "Skirt in the Dirt" 5K,  They are inspiring and together we can get through and achieve anything!  So can you!
Love, Eva

 Before the race...
 A little more than half -way through we were on path right by my car so I grabbed the camera!




 A team mate finished and was kind enough to take the camera from me so I could be in some photos!



 At the finish!



 The whole Birthday Bash Team!
 I'll run for that!




 Best race EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment