Friday, March 9, 2012

Feeling As Beautiful As Heidi Klum

I just had to say one more thing today. I just read an interview with Heidi Klum about her recent split (I can't beleive I'm' typing this...I don't usually do the whole celebrity gossip thing...) The interview of course shows lots of modeling photos, but of all of them the most beautiful one of her was this picture. She was just happy, going down the slide with her daughter. I loved it, since this is the kind of photography I do, and because I'm a mom and know that feeling. It reminded me of the new photo I just put up as my facebook profile!

She then went on to say the following when asked when she feels the most beatiful:

To be honest, it's with my children. In my job, people tell you that all the time: 'This shoot was great. You look amazing.'But you never know what they say when you turn away.

But the kids don't edit anything. When they kiss you and tell you they love you and say, 'Mama, you're the best' -- that's really the only thing you care about.


Heidi, I totally agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment