Thursday, June 28, 2012

Again, It's Been A While...

Sigh.  I don't remember exactly what I wrote in my last post, but I didn't reread it because I as curious to see how today's comments would compare.  Again, I've had a long gap in writing.  Did I learn something and then already forget it again?!  I seriously think that is one of the most important reasons to journal.  It's kind of like taking notes on life.  In a class we learn things every day, or at least write them down so we can review them and really get them into our memory.  Life is the biggest, longest class, with the most learning opportunities!  So here are todays notes for me...

When I write I'm happy.  When I exercise I'm happy.  It may be difficult during the process.  I may get interrupted 20 times and have to remind my kids that the toys they have out are plenty and now it's "Mommy's quiet time" but IT IS WORTH IT.  When I've exercised, I may be sore, but I walk with my head held higher, my posture better and my smile bigger.

Does it solve all my problems? NO.  Do I still have squabbles with my husband?  Yes.  Do my kids still try to convince me their room IS clean, as I can see in and view dirty underwear on the floor?  YES.  But at least I know I've done something for myself no one, or bad moment can take away. :)

For the last 3 days I've exercied consistently, more than I can say for the past 3 weeks.  And guess what?  I just wrote again too.  I know they are connected.  One good choice leads to another.

And it's that connection with myself, learning from myself  and with other mommies and friends out there that keeps me going.

Love, Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment